July 13th, 2021
There may be a point in your life that you may want to downsize or have some remodeling done in your home. To make room for the construction to take place, you may need to put the items in storage. There also may be the occasion when you are given furniture as part of an inheritance. In any circumstance you may need to store furniture you will want it to be preserved and kept in a place where no harm will come to the pieces. Here are a few suggestions:
- Before taking it to a storage facility treat the furniture.
- Disassemble furniture, if at all possible (get several baggies and label for easy reassembling) this will ensure you to make most use of you storage unit.
- Store in a climate-controlled storage facility. Got Storage has units available!
- Make sure when you are looking to rent a unit you get one with adequate room. Caution do not stack items on top of your furniture, this can lead to cracks in the furniture.
- Do not cover your furniture in plastic. This can cause condensation, and the moisture could cause damage and warping. A better option is thick moving blankets, or any cloth. This will help with dust and any damage if it was accidentally bumped.
If you need any help do'nt hesitate to call us at (936)218-1541 or visit our informative website at https://www.gotstorageyet.com/self-storage-livingston-tx-f4323